At Kent Horsebox Hire and Transport we set the standard in horsebox hire and equine transportation with our 2016 and 2017 vehicles from GEM Horseboxes. These premium horse transporters are built in North Yorkshire from brand new Renault Master chassis with safety and reliability in mind. Our fleet now consists of three of these fantastic horseboxes.
Visit Gem Horseboxes for more details… gemhorseboxes.co.uk
- 2 rear facing stalls
- 8ft internal height
- Full length additional bulk head separating the horse area and living area with dual integrated door and opening windows
- Aluminium padded partition.
- Reinforced floor covered with heavy duty rubber matting and sealed drainage holes.
- Steel tie rings and hay net rings.
- Internal window bars.
- Insulated composite roof.
- Left hand side ramp with split opening barn door above ramp.
- Sealed rubber flooring with drainage holes approved for internal jet washing.
- EVA walling.
- Fully strengthened and reinforced bulk head.
- Fully strengthened and reinforced floor.
- Viewing window in bulk head.
- Large open Luton for maximum storage.
- LED lighting.
- Superlight panelling.
- Oversized aluminium rear step.
- Roof ventilation.
- Full body styling kit with integrated marker lighting and reverse docking lights.
Cabin Standard Features
- Day living area including seating for 2 people, integrated saddle racks and bridle hooks.
- Seating for 3 passengers.
- Satellite navigation.
- Radio with CD player/Bluetooth Extras- LED lighting in horse and living area, electric cooling system in horse area, roof mounted loading lights, lockable door on luton, CCTV linked from horse area and external reversing camera, night travel lights and adjustable partition.
Engines and Tonnage
- The 3.5 tonne Gem Transporter range can be driven on a standard car license, allowing you to drive it from the age of 17. Its powered by a 2.3 diesel engine producing 130BHP with fuel economy of up to 40 mpg.